Here are suggestion on how we think the is the best way to brewed with a Bialetti coffee machine or a Moka Pot to get the best flavor from it.
This goes particularly well with our Zimbabwe - Espresso Roast
Makes: 2 strong cups (if using a 200g / 7 oz) capacity pot.
Brew ratio: 1:5 (200g / 7 oz : 1 litre / 1.75 pints)
- Fill the bottom chamber with clean water (200g / 200ml)
- Weigh and grind 40g coffee and place it in the filter
- Place the Moka pot on a medium heat. As the water boils, the coffee starts to appear. You can control the rate by lowering the temperature on the stove, which in turn controls extraction.
- Listen and look out for any bubbling - this indicates the steam is coming through, and at this point, you can turn the heating off.
- Quickly run cold water over the outside of the pot to halt the brewing process.
- Serve the coffee after allowing it to cool a little before tasting.
If you love our coffee and want to recommend it it to other people, please give us a 5 Star Google Rating
, it really does help.